Sister Wives?

What do you think of this show? We you ever being in this type of marriage?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 4:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I like the show because I like watching things about real people and they seem normal, it's not a train wreck about to happen. Instead it's about family. I would never be in this type of relationship for many reasons.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The 1st episode I was really into it and thought how great it would be for me and my family. I even non seriously asked husband if he would consider something like that but even he said no. Now that I've watched more episodes I realize it's not all peaches n cream. While it may be nice to have extra hands to help take care of your kids or have mulitple multiple incomes, it's not worth actually sharing your husband. Having him fall in love with another woman right in front of your face. Knowing that the intimate moments you share with him he is having similar moments with a number of other women. Not my cup of tea after all.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 6:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i liked the show till he started acting lik he didn't even care about the first 3 wives feelings about him bringing in a 4th wife. that upset me that he just blew their feelings off about it.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I like that they are a normal down to earth family and that the wives are talking openly about the good and the bad. I don't know that I could do it, but I think that polygamist that are not hurting others (like this family) should be able to practice in the open with out fearing repercussion for not only themselves but their kids.

Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's creepy and no I haven't and wouldn't be in a relationship like this.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2010