Christmas gift crafts.

I really want to craft my christmas gifts...
47yr. mom
50yr. dad
1yr. son
25yr husband
50yr inlaws
3 sets of grandparents
2 sisters (20 and 26)

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 5:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• no sew blankets, candles
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm doing no sew blankets for my mother and mother in law for sure, the others, especially the men, I have a harder time with. I've thought of food baskets, soap making, candles,. There are a few recipes out for spa products like a brown sugar scrub.
    For your one year old you could make blocks out of wood or cartons of different shapes and sizes. Those you clean real well and can cover them with Contact paper. You could add jingle bells in some. You could make blocks out of foam rubber and cloth of some sort if you are good at sewing. Make a book for him. Kids his age love looking at picture books. Husband --make him a coupon book. Favorite dish, favorite dessert, he gets the remote x number of hours or days, favors, etc. Limited only by your imagination.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• do pixbooks new and ole
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Spa products - like soaps, bath salts, etc. Photo albums they can add to and embellish upon (you just start with a big photo album and embellish the cover). Blankets. I agree with the blocks for the one year old.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Grand parent would love a blanket with family pictures or grand babies pictures on it
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:52 PM on Oct. 20, 2010