I have a really important meeting with DHS and CPS tomorrow

and I feel like crap. I have been sick for the past couple of weeks and I feel like I am taking a turn for the worse. I don't want to call off the meeting (which is at my home) because there are issues that I need to have settled and I am the one who requested and scheduled this mtg....but at the same time my body is going through fevers and chills and I can hardly walk from the amount of pain I am in. I just had to crawl to the bathroom because I couldn't stand and felt as if I was going to fall down. What should I do?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 5:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Postpone your meeting till you feel better. If you do not feel well you will not be able to think straight. Also you might want to go to the Dr. Good luck, hope you feel better.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 5:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• deff see if you can get into the doc's office today see if there is something you can take today or this evening to feel better..if you do go and get something see how you feel by dinner time and depending on when your meeting is..see if maybe you think you can make it tomarrow ...if you cannot.call and.just rescedule and hopefully get some rest...
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010