Hubby is not washing hands.

We had a conversation about this, I had noticted that every so often he did not
wash his hands after being in bathroom. It seems to become more often,or I
have noticed it more lately. I said something to him and my daughter so not to
"point" fingers.
He said I always wash. I could not bite my lip. I called him on it. He debated me
on when he does and does not have to wash.
YUCK!!
What do you think? Am I just being too picky, or has he got a point.
I'm just grossed out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't wash after everytime either. While wiping if my hand don''t actually touch my junk then I don't wash. I also don't wash when I am about to go wash dishes or something else where my hands will get wet regardless.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i think guys are kinda like that in general. i wouldn't mind if they caught you not washing your hands, they would be the first person to say it to you and give you a hard time about it. guys are more lazy and don't think of how gross it is as we woman do.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 6:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• That would gross me out too.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 6:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i think its gross my husband dose that some times and befor i let him tuch me i have some hand sanitizer ready i just think about everything he tuches after he uses the bathroom i am very bad about germs
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 7:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You’re not picky. Hygiene is very important. I tell my family to wash their hands especially if the coming from outside when they are about to eat. The flu season is coming upon is and it become really important. Just tell him please wash after finishing your business.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When he comes down with a fat case of e.Coli, he'll change his tune.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• remind him everytime. my dh was like that for a while and now when he goes to the bathroom every time he comes out he looks at me and says "yes, hun i washed my hands"..he just knows that i'm glaring at him with disgust.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not picky, he should do this for hygeine reasons and to set an example to teach his childre to do it. Gross.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My son is like that, he claims he washes but we tend to think otherwise. So I make sure to keep a bottle of hand sanitizer on the counter, and when I see him come out of the bathroom I give him a look, he rolls his eyes and makes a big sign noise and then he sanitizes.
    So yes I do think not washing is gross.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I don't wash my hands when I get done using the bathroom (that's only when I pee, I always wash after going number two), but I am constantly using hand sanitizer. My husband doesn't always wash his hands either (I've called him out on it before), but he also uses hand sanitizer like a maniac as well.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010