How can i deal wit my step mom

my step mom spoils her son, she feels as tho if im not like her im not right for her son. everyday he comes home from work with a plate of food after i sat up all day cooking and cleaning by the time he gets home hes to full to eat but then he will get made if i don't cook. shes a pain in my but now im pregnant and she thinks that after i have this baby she is goin to take my child when she move when it comes down to my kids i don't play i feel as tho if i birth them nobody is goin to take them away how can i deal with this for the rest of my life its so much more but i think if i wrote it all down you will be reading forever

mrs.hull

Asked by mrs.hull at 3:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• TELL URE HUSBAND THAT SHE NEEDS TO BUTT OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS AND LET YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO YOUR A FIRST TIME MOM SHE HAD HER CHANCE WITH HER KIDS BUT THEN AGAIN I THINK ALL MOTHER IN LAWS ARE LIKE THAT
    juliansmommie23

Answer by juliansmommie23 at 3:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• a little clarity... you said STEP MOM, sounds like you meant MIL... or are you in a relationship with your step brother? I'm too confused to even think about the real question.
    Anonymous

• tell your husband if he expects a meal on the table, he had damn well better eat it. if he doesn't, serve him leftovers. as for your mother in law, when she starts tell her she needs to mind her own damn buisness. period. you aren't going to discuss your family life, which is personal and between you and him and no one else, with her. period. if she doesn't like it, well she knows where the door is, doesn't she?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 9:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008