answer please.

Ok so in the chance that I might start something hopefully not, cause if I see bashing I will delete you!
1) Who are you voting for?
2) What’s 1 reason why you are voting for that candidate?
3) What’s 1 thing you don’t like about the candidate you are voting for?
4) What’s 1 reason why you are not voting for the other candidate?
5) What’s 1 thing you like about the candidate you are not voting for?
Please copy the above to answer so we know what you are talking about with you answers. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• 1) John McCain
    2) National Security- I want someone who is tough and will do anything to protect our wonderful home
    3) He is too moderate, I don't agree with all of his reaching across the aisle.
    4) He is far too liberal. I do not agree with liberal view points at all. I think they go against our Constitution.
    5) He appears to love his wife and children.
    Anonymous

• 1) Obama
    2) He gives me hope for the future, not FEAR for the future
    3) He doesn't have as much experience as I would like
    4) I don't like the fact that he wants to keep the rich very rich and the poor very poor
    5) He risked his life for his country many years ago
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ****OP******

Answered at 12:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 by: Anonymous

i dont understand what you mean?

Anonymous

• 3) He is too moderate, I don't agree with all of his reaching across the aisle.

i dont understand what you mean?

Basically, I am very much a right wing conservative.  McCain tends to be more moderate than I would like.  He likes to meet in the middle some place with liberals, which is good for people those who like liberal ideals, but for someone like me it just seems like he is trying to please everyone.  (the bailout is a great example.  Conservative Republicans hated the bailout plan, but he voted for it)

Anonymous

• 1) Who are you voting for? Mccain
    2) What’s 1 reason why you are voting for that candidate? Hes conservative fiscally and somewhat conservative socially
    3) What’s 1 thing you don’t like about the candidate you are voting for? wish he was more on board with the fair tax plan
    4) What’s 1 reason why you are not voting for the other candidate? I don't believe in redistribution of wealth. I want to keep my money that I earn. One day I will be making over $250k and I dont think I should have to share. Hes too liberal
    5) What’s 1 thing you like about the candidate you are not voting for He was going to implement a plan to allow us to withdraw money from our 401ks without penalty. (that was a decent idea)
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 4:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• 1) Who are you voting for? McCain

2) What’s 1 reason why you are voting for that candidate? National Security

3) What’s 1 thing you don’t like about the candidate you are voting for? He is not as conservative as I would like him to be.

4) What’s 1 reason why you are not voting for the other candidate? He is the most Liberal person in the Senate

5) What’s 1 thing you like about the candidate you are not voting for? He is a great speaker
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• OP HERE****
    Answered at 12:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 by: Anonymous
    ok i get what you ment now, thanks i am so lost on this election thing, i dont understand alot of it
    Anonymous

• 1) Who are you voting for? McCain

2) What’s 1 reason why you are voting for that candidate? Eliminate wasteful spending and other measures to get us back on track and out of debt with other countries.

3) What’s 1 thing you don’t like about the candidate you are voting for? Sometimes he could put things more in layman's terms so more people can understand his message.

4) What’s 1 reason why you are not voting for the other candidate? More expansion of government into our lives. Some things can be handled by the States, locals, and by us as citizens. We don't need more federal government intervention.

5) What’s 1 thing you like about the candidate you are not voting for? He had a good strategy to get where he is.
    Anonymous

• 1) Who are you voting for?
    Obama
    I believe his represents the changes that this nation needs.
    I would like him to radically change or do away with NCLB.
    His basic beliefs about those who are rich and those who are not
    He served his country
    littleangelkiss

Answer by littleangelkiss at 4:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Ok so in the chance that I might start something hopefully not, cause if I see bashing I will delete you!
    1) McCain

2) We are significantly less likely to have another 9/11 if McCain wins.

3) You have to admit he's kind of old.

4) He's pro-abortion.

5) He wants to help the financially disadvantaged.
    Anonymous