I need flexible hours! Where should I apply?

I recently lost my job I had for 6 years. It was perfect. ( not the money) But I started work right after they got on the bus and was able to punch out right before they got home. It wasn't full time, but I still got 30-35 hours. Now I can't find a job that is willing to be flexible. I am a single mother. I can't afford day care. I also share a vehicle with a good friend of mine. I can't afford on right now. I have desperately been trying to get my feet on the ground since my divorce a year ago. My ex wants to take me back to court for more custody(he doesn't want to pay the support). I am afraid that because I am currently unemployed, he will win. So any suggestions on decent part-time jobs from 8am-3:30pm????

My3RaysofSun

Asked by My3RaysofSun at 3:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• CIRCUIT CITY
    Anonymous

• Look into the school system to be an aid or a lunch kitchen person. Wishing you luck in your job search :)
    candygirl1030

Answer by candygirl1030 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Thanks, but I live 45 miles from any big city. I already checked with the lunch program. They are very full.
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 3:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• School bus driver, office administration in the school? Waitress (working lunches only)? Go back and get your degree as a nurse. *thinks* Work at a daycare that does after school care too -- so you can enroll your kids (some offer free care for people that work there)...
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I do a few things. Check out my website on ways to stay home and earn money!

www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

Just remember that whatever you choose fits into your life! Good Luck!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Have you ever thought of working from home? Come by and checkout my profile page!! I'd love to answer any questions you might have!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You should work from home..... this way husband has to pay child support!
    Rodan and Fields makers of Proactiv are looking for Independent Consultant to work from home.
    They have a New Regimen called Reverse for sun damage.
    They feel this will be bigger then Proactiv that sold to 12 million people! They just started direct marketing in march 2008 only about 1000 consultant. Good time to jump on. They give you a website and all the tools you need to start. And only cost $45.00 can't go wrong... Easy money to be made.
    Check out my website: Kathy.myrandf.com

If interested you can sign up right on website.. Oh ya, if it is not for you , you have 60 days and can get ALL your money back!
    It is a WIN, WIN
    Good Luck!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 9:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If you consider a home based business, I can help you. Feel free to visit my profile for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I work my own hours. I love it. I make money 24/7 and sometimes I wake up to more money coming than I when I went to bed! We get paid 5 x's a month. Our company is new, but parent company is solid, debt free and publicly traded. Our industry made over 5 billion $ last year and our products sell themselves.

I am having more fun than I have had in years. I am making more money than I have in years. It is recession proof and I am making new friends everyday. Come and join our team. I will make sure that you succeed.

PM me for more info.
    LAFF

Answer by LAFF at 11:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Check out www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com
    www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:06 AM on Oct. 28, 2008