Pressure behind eye & dizziness?

I woke up this morning almost with the feeling of a intense hangover, I felt dizzy and uncoordinated. With slight pain/pressure behind my left eye, when I laid down the dizziness got worse… I'm wondering what step I should take or what it might be. I'm also 28 weeks pregnant, I do have allergies but did not wake up stuffy this morning.
I did call my doctor asking what they thought because I'm on blood thinners (Lovenox/baby aspirin) & Nefidipine for contractions seeing it that could have anything to do with it and they simply told me its my sinus.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Health

• I get that weird pressure headachy feeling when my sinuses are bothering me. Also, I've been having tooth pain issues, and if I forget to brush my teeth at night, my left eye will hurt the next day. I'm not sure what your problem could be : / I know mine is because of my tooth and my sinuses.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Sounds like a sinus infection or allergies.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 4:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• the pain/pressure behind the eyes is common with sinus issues. The dizziness could be from sinus issues, allergies issues or it could be a result of taking the Nifedipine. It is an anti-hypertensive (made for people with high blood pressure) If your blood pressure gets too low you may get dizzy. However, if you got more dizzy AFTER laying back down..that sounds a lot like fliud in your sinus' and ear from allergies and such.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Sinus or inner ear!
    getyoung

Answer by getyoung at 4:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• how is your blood pressure? i have high blood pressure and when it gets high, i have the same symptoms

Carolynpritts

Answer by Carolynpritts at 6:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008