Stay at Home Mom

Looking for a stay at home job that I can do that's not a scam.Does anyone have any ideas?I need some extra cash.

MommiesAngels02

Asked by MommiesAngels02 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Go to WAHM.com there is a list of jobs you can apply for. It is very hard to get a job from home making decent money though. Good luck.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• start your own business from home.

most others are scams or have a pyramid effect to them and unless you can move up that pyramid you wasting your time.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• other than Avon and Partylite type stuff where your a salesperson, nope, I can't think of anything
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Dear Friends,

There are many ways of making money online.

The important thing is to find what best suits to you,

what satisfies to yours other interests and needs,

than just higher income.

I suggest you several ways:

some are more serious, others - not.

The choice is yours!

Search! Browse! Have fun! Win!

I want to help you to:

- Work at any time you want;

- Make more money;

- Never worry about bills again;

- Travel anywhere you want and ect.

Starting right now life stress free!
    http://inastyle.webs.com
    inastyle

Answer by inastyle at 7:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I own my own business but I also do freelance writing. If you're interested in writing, pm me for more info.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If you want to work for yourself, make good money and don't want to get scammed look at this website to see what I am doing to take control of my life. www.genegodwin.buildlastingsuccess.com
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 5:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I earn extra cash from home doing surveys with a couple sites which are all FREE to join and never require any money to make money. You can check them out HERE

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 12:14 AM on Oct. 15, 2010