WHEN IS IT A GOOD TIME TO TELL PEOPLE THAT IM EXPECTING?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 7:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i always here people say after your first trimester....but I could never hold it back, I was telling everybody right away cause I was so excited.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Tell them whenever you want
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• today. there's no time like the present:) Congratulations!
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 7:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• if your worried about a miscarriage most women i think wait till they are 12 wks.

i'll be 10 wks saturday and i'm just now getting to telling a few people but i have no plans at all on telling everyone.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 7:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When it feels right for YOU.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I waited three months, my SIL waited four months because she had a miscarriage before. But can tell any time you want.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If you know that you are and want to share-- do it!
    :-D

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Aw, its so hard to wait isn't it? The first time I was pregnant, i told everyone right away.....and then I miscarried. It was so hard to go back & tell everyone what happened. The second time I was pregnant, I told close family & friends right away & waited to tell the rest of the world until I was through my first trimester. I'm pregnant again now & just finished my first trimester, so its out now...but I did it like I did my 2nd pregnancy. Do what feels right to you, honey! And congrats!!! So exciting!!
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 11:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• THANK U GUYS FOR YOUR ADVICE! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!
    BABY312

Comment by BABY312 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We told close family and friends as soon as we knew which was at 8wks. I had a previous miscarriage and we told ppl when we knew also, Im glad we did as when the miscarriage happened it was nice to have the support of family and friends at that time. Obviously not wishing that on you just saying sometimes letting ppl knw early you get more support even if things are going great. Congrats :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 12:49 PM on Oct. 14, 2010