Getting Pregnant on Birth Control

OKay so me and hubby had sex yesterday and I noticed maybe a day ago the i was ovulating .... I have the implanon(the birth control rod that goes in your arm and last for 3 years) ... so my ? is how likely is it that I could get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there is always a chance even with BC its not 100 % but dont think its likely that you are
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• if you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• ? Sorry, you can ovulate on birth control??
    You wouldn't ovulate because the birth control is stopping that from happening, from my understanding. How did you "notice" you were ovulating?? Discharge could be a sign of a yeast infection maybe?
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 3:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• no birth control is 100% effective only thing that is is abstinence, what it the percentage rate of it working, honestly i think you will have nothing to worry about but never say never
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yeah I agree with mrseum. You should not be ovulating on BC
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• wow i didnt even think about not ovulating on bc and this is the first time i have notcied ..... could the bc have failed due to new meds im taking?
    Anonymous

• There is always a chance of getting pregnant on birth control, my husband and I always used condoms and I was on the pill and we still ended up preggers.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 4:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008