No sex. What's wrong with him? adult content

I know for a fact my DH isn't getting it somewhere else. We work togehter, do everything together. We've been married 3 years and he believes that we're not kids anymore, we're parents and we should behave like it. I've raised the issue numerous times. We have sex on average 3 times a month. Not the raunchy stuff before we fell pregnant, missionary... ok he makes sure I'm satisfied but I'm still a sexual being besides mom and wife. I still want crazy. Is it the age difference? I'm 25, he's 31. Has anyone overcome this and how? I know he loves me like crazy, I just want him to sex me crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• There may not be anything at all wrong with him. You've only been married 3 years. A big part of marriage is being willing to admit that what is perfect for you may not be perfect for him. The fun part of marriage is working together to find the "middle ground" that works best for both of you. It sounds to me like that you are on one end of the extreme and he tends toward the other end. The best answer for the two of you probably lies somewhere in between those two extremes. One thing I can tell you for sure is that you will not solve this problem by making him to feel like he's the only one with a problem. No problem in marriage belongs to just one spouse--all problems are to be equally shared. So, if the norm is now 3 times a month, make your first goal to increase that number to 4 times a month. Don't try to force him all the way to your end of the extreme, and I think things will improve dramatically.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• whats raunchy about missionary?

3 times a month is pretty good, actually. Wait till you;ve been married 10 yrs or 20. Be lucky to see it once a month lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I meant it's not raunchy, just missionary
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 8:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Zoeyis, I have been married 38 years and I still see it every week !!! he is still young! maybe there is something physically wrong, he might have low testosterone levels....I would talk to him about it....

Answer by older at 8:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Could be his diet. I have heard that the wrong diet can lower testosterone levels and make him want it less. I have been married 8 years and I get it 4-5 times a week, but we are still very young. My hubby is 26, I am 25. We have 3 kids. I don't think it is his age, 31 isn't old. I would look into it. Have you asked him about it?
    momof3josephs

Answer by momof3josephs at 8:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• many reasons.
    thyroid disorders, depression, hypertension, diabetes, low testosterone, stress, anxiety, addictions.
    Why don't you just ask him? 31 is not old. He's got a good 40 years left
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My DH is 37 and I am 26, and yeah I feel your pain. He considers it "alot" if we do it more than 3 times a month,lol. I sat down with him one night and told him I need more. I explained how it made me feel. It usually is still usually me who initiates but he is more..willing now. I think a big part of it is his age. I talk to friends who have SO's in thier 20's and they are like.."Yours is just not normal", "mine will throw a fit if we don't di it at least once a day". lol.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• hey my husband is 27 and we have a 2 1/2 year old and we do everyday a week
    leAnn21

Answer by leAnn21 at 8:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My husband would do it everyday, but I'm the one who only likes it once a month IF that. I just don't care about it that much. It's time consuming, messy and stupid IMO. I mean in and out, 'oooh ahh. I'm coming'. What's the big deal? I'd rather sit and talk with him to tell you the truth.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Maybe hes just tired or stressed from work. Talk about it with him. I mean it could just be a phase you guys are going through. There re so many reasons why this could be happening, which is why you need to communicate with him or youll never know.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 8:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010