Is there a job where i can work from home,with no fees to pay??

I am in despite need of a work at home job! I need something legit,something that pays with having to go through commission. The holidays are coming up and if i don't find something soon my family won't have anything! So please someone please help me,i do business cards,brochures,photo calendars and etc but noone is buying so i am at an end zone i need a check coming in a week or enough for two weeks can someone please help me??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Money & Work

• they all make their $ by you paying to try to make money

definitely nothing that you will get $ in 1-2 weeks.

Anonymous

• Most companies there is some kind of signup fee. I know several JOBS where you work at home and receive a paycheck, but there are interviews and training, you wouldn't be able to make money within 2 weeks.

I blog, use affiliates and AdSense, but again that won't make you anything within 2 weeks.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 4:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I take surveys and they don't cost anything or ask for a credit card. I know of a couple that pay by Paypal in a few hours, or check within a week. You can email me at homelearnin@gmail.com or message me on AIM at homelearnin. My name is Shannon.
    home_teachin

Answer by home_teachin at 4:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It's nothing to give you money right away but here's a few I do. It's nothing but answer survey's for money and a few read e-mail but it's not a get rich quick deal. Take a peek on my blog if you would like to. You don't pay a thing. It's totally free.

http://mom3cutieboyz-workfromhome.blogspot.com/

mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 5:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• have you checked out chacha.com? It's pretty easy work, no fees. You have to take a test though. And if you're lucky you can get paid relatively quickly. Good luck!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 6:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Actually there are a lot of legit companies Hiring for home agents right now....because of the season. I just gor hired with teletech and will be working for Best buy from home! I also have applied with Arise, Liveops, Vip Desk, 1800 flowers and there are many more! Keep in mind that just because you are working from home, doesn't mean you will not have to go through an interview process. Some companies do require a background check but that is for security purposes since you will be dealing with Personal information from customers. So please do not listen to anyone that says there are no legit wah jobs! There are you just need to know where to look. If you need more info Just PM me and i can send you a list of companies hiring right now.
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Check out www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com and www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:05 AM on Oct. 28, 2008

• check out my website:

www.freewebs.com/tennissandgirl/

good luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 28, 2008