Because we are all women here its safe to say things?

why? We're still all strangers to each other for the most part. I wouldn't tell anyone anything overly personal regardless of gender if I don't know them.

I've heard people say that's why they like CM though, and it doesn't really make sense to me.

Can't trust a man... period ...in real life or online, but we can trust total strangers online if we blindly trust they are females. HUH?! lolol

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It doesn't make a whole lot of sense either. Im sure theres men on here pretending to be moms.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No one here knows me personally, or knows anyone i know. It's like talking to a thereapist. Who are they going to tell??? All we're doing is sharing information, it's not like I'm letting strange moms borrow money or anything.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i don't mind answering most questions though...i wouldnt go given out my phone number or address..street name, real personal info
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not all men are untrustworthy. But women, as a whole, are catty and cruel people, and it gets even worse when they become a mother. There are some great women out there, but the others, even though they hide in the closet until you are gone and then they come out with their claws out ready to degrade you and cut you down and gossip and such, help to make it so much harder for me to trust women.

That being said, I hope to make some great friendships on here.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 8:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• no way..i would trust most men before i would a trick ass female. i know how women are
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We are strangers. I don't make friends on here and I don't know you guys and never will. I'll never meet any of you and you'll never meet me. I like it that way
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• hahaha i never thought of that.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 8:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• queenmomma, to funny,.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 8:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think the internet creates that catty behavior. Its a relative safety net of anonymity that protects you from physical retaliation other than some typed words. That impersonal atmosphere makes people feel less inhibited about what they say because they don't have anything to worry about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It is not safe. If you are going to say anything that can be used to hurt you, go ANON. There are mean, hurtful women on here. Besides you do not know who any of them are.
    Do not feel bad about going ANON. It is for your own protection. If we did not want to be ANON, why don't we all put our real names right up front. Because that is not the intent.
    Women, Men, internet none of it is safe. What you say is out there for the world.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010