is it unacceptable for laundry to be piled up if you are at home all day?

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ummm Idk I guess it depends on the person.

Monday's & Thursday's are the only day I do wash... Monday its clothes & Thursday its household items... i refuse to mess with it any other day
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 8:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it doesn't matter, i will do it when i feel like it. if anyone says anything i will let them know. it doesn't happen often thow.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 8:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What else are you doing during the day? If your sitting on your butt all day, then yes. If your doing other things like taking care of the kids etc. Or if you only do the wash one day a week, then no.
    In our home, Monday is laundry day, so yeah it gets piled up, but I don't really worry about it. Till Monday that is.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 8:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Only according to your standards in your household.

In our household it’s done every 3rd day.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Who'd even know? Do it when you need to. I do mine every other day cuz I don't wanna run out of underwear and towels :-)

Its not that much work for me. The machines do 90% of the work. I just forget about it and its tedious
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• For me, no. I have 3 kids under 2 1/2 and live in an upstair apartment and have to walk to the laundrymat to do laundry. needless to say it doesnt get done as much as i'd like. now if i had a washer and dryer in my house it would be done at least once a day
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Depends on the person really
    MommiesAngels02

Answer by MommiesAngels02 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Well i seem to always be doing laundry..it never stops..lol..but i am a stay at home mom..i have ton's of things to do around the house..which i try to get done while the kids are at school..there are days i just don't get to it or it sits all day until late evening and i do it then after showers/bath's ect..i think every mom needs a laundry break from time to time..lol..so it's okay to skip a day or let them pile up for a day..Every mommy needs to let things go for a minute..just don't let your house become over come by laundry..lol
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2010