your ideal vacation??use your imagination

my ideal vacation would be me and my boyfriends family all going to an island like bahamas or jamaica with everybodys kids and just play on the beach going out to dinner staying in a fabulous hotel doing all the fun activities getting a massage then{someone has to watch our son} so i can have a romantic evening with my bf go out and have a few drinks go dancing walk on the beach at night and just spend time with fam...oh yea i always wanted to stay in a hotel and wear a white robe and have room service bring breakfast with lots of fresh fruit. on a silver platter.loland go shopping

jenny2150

Asked by jenny2150 at 8:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd like to rent a nice house on an island right on the beach with maybe a few of my closest friends, our husbands & our kids. I would like for there to be no people around, i don't like crouds. Just a nice quiet getaway by the beach.

I would also like to have a nice camper & travel to different music festivals in America. That is what DH & i plan on doing when we retire. We love music festivals.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Being in Hawaii and enjoying waterfalls and dancing with my hubby and Moonlit walks on the beach and just have fun! :) *massages included* ;) Bump If .... http://www.cafemom.com/answers/600646/Bump_if

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• honestly anything near a beach, in a warm climate where there was plenty of activities around. That would be a nice escape.

Also wouldn't mind if the kids could be calm and not so selfish, but thats a dream in itself.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• A family reunion with all my extended family. A beach setting would be nice with lots of activities for the kids and young adults.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Doing nothing at a resort, eating, dancing, drinking with my husband!
    Angellight626

Answer by Angellight626 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 15, 2010