Memory Foam mattress topper - Do you have one? Do you like It?

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 8:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• i'd love to try it, too expensive tho. Can't wait to see what answers you get
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes, we love it. It adds about 4 inches to our already thick mattress. This makes sheet fitting a bit of a struggle but it is worth it.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• They are reasonably priced at overstock.com and I was considering one - because I am old LOL! and my back hurts!
    chefronswife

Comment by chefronswife (original poster) at 8:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When we got our new mattress, it had a memory foam topper built in, but my dh and I decided we wanted to get a "full size, regular" topper. When we put it on our bed, it ended up making the bed too high. Plus, for both of us, it felt like we sort of had to throw or fling ourselves if we wanted to roll over or anything.

We tried it for like 2 days, didn't like it, and got rid of it. But, like I said, there's a memory foam topper built into the top of our mattress, and we really like that, so maybe it was a matter of just too much memory foam...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Bought one from overstock about 2 years ago and LOVE IT! Plan to get a new mattress this year or next with a built in one. My SIL got one at the same time and couldn't stand it. They both have bad backs and it was too soft for them, DH and I don't have any back issues.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love mine!!! I slept over my sister's and she had one and I couldn't believe how comfortable it was. I went right away and bought one even though it was almost $300. It was worth it. I thought we needed a new bed, but now it's great.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I bought mine on overstock also. We love it. Combine it with some deep pocket 500 count + sheets and a duvet cover of the same thread count and its pure heaven. Even my DH loves it and comments every night how comfortable the bed is. It made him change his mind from wanting a new king mattress. We're going to buy new bedroom furniture instead!
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We do. We love it! It's sooo comfy. :)
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:22 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I have a memory foam mattress!! Yes, I love it!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 15, 2010