When/if you get the house to yourself to you get lazy?

about household chores?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• ummm, well, yeh. Facebook, cafe mom, news, internet TV, I'm sooooooo lazy fi the kiddo is gone and daddy is too
    donnareedonLSD

Answer by donnareedonLSD at 11:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• YES, yes, YES!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• all day..if i don't get a jumpstart first thing then i'm lazy all day. atleast until i go pick up my son from school..then i come home to a mess..and i'm like "wtf, i guess i should do something with this now"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I rarely (like maybe once a year) get the house to myself. I do seem to take a lazy day on Mondays. I have no clue why but it always seems to work out that way.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 9:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Since my DH works from home I never have the house to myself. I do sometimes get lazy - even going back to bed once the kiddos are off to school. I figure I've earned it after all the sleepless nights, potty training, driving all over, etc.

Whenever the house is getting out of hand (like today) I'll plan a party and then start cleaning.

LOL DH just came upstairs and wanted to know my plan for the day. Aren't I so lucky that he's ready with a list if I don't really have anything to do????? ARGH!!
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 9:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Meggie, I think I'd make up some fake plans of my own and let him run his own errands then lol j/k
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My DH is a neat freak and he cleans almost daily, as soon as he wakes up. (can you say PSYCHO?) I am much more lax about the house cleaning. Now that DH is gone for a year, I will straighten up the house daily and then do the tough stuff maybe once a week......YAY for laziness!
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 9:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm home alone right now (have been for an hour, and will be for another hour) and I'm not doing a darn thing! Oh wait - I DID do a load of laundry...but that's it!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do. Its the closest to "time off" I get. I'll clean up and straighten after they get home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ton, you're better than me, I'd probably clean up once a week for health's sake and really tidy up big time right before he was supposed to come home
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010