What handheld game systems are good for 4 year olds?

Something that is easy for on the go, affordable, educational, is entertaining, & for ages 4 & up. I am clueless to what are the best ones or most popular ones so that is why I'm asking. Please help and feel free to post a links to them.

momoflilangel

Asked by momoflilangel at 9:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my DS has a v smile
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• my ds has a vsmile too and my neice has a leapster. Both of these have educational games.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 9:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• http://www.leapfrog.com/gaming/leapster2/

this is the one we have been looking at. our daughter loves the v-smile but it's kind of getting played out and they are not coming out with any new games for it.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 10:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The Leap Frog system is hand held and has many age appropriate games! They're always adding new ones and are also educationally based fun!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 11:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• most leap frog systems are great.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:05 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• my daughter loves games on my itouch. i let her play her fav games like dora and counting games. the games are cheap and i can bring it anywhere and download new games everyday. plus she thinks its so fun to have the touch screen. she is great at useing the itouch. its easy and she can change the games when she wants.
    Anna Bananerz W.

Answer by Anna Bananerz W. at 9:15 AM on Oct. 16, 2010