What should my 10 month old be eating?

what should or can Igive him at this age he spits out baby food but he just plays with people food he is on regular organic milk now but still breast feed at night he still wakes up every two hours :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He can eat almost anything you eat. You can chop up chicken nuggets really small, fries, potatoes, meats, veggies, fruits....It takes a little while for an infant to learn how to eat finger foods. He will get the hang of it soon.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Wow! I'm not sure if I can really help you, but i've been through that once - about a year ago. My son only breastfed for two weeks, and by 9 months he was spitting out baby food. So, I tried different things. There's yogurt for babies, you could try wagon wheels by gerber. They actually have a whole line of food products for babies and toddlers all the way up to preschool. my son is turning 2 in 2 weeks and won't eat any of that stuff ay more. But some of his favorites from gerber were the puffs - they have cherry, banana, cheddar,sweet potato, and he also loved the banana cookies. There's fruit strips, granola bars, fruit snacks. All kinds of choices. You can check themout on starthealthystayhealthy.com
    djmommy102908

Answer by djmommy102908 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I make dd wait a few hours after a bottle before giving her food. Long enough that she is hungry, but not so hungry she is fussy. She pretty much eats what we eat now. Last night she had the sprial noodles and chopped up chicken, she LOVES sloppy joes and the other night she had roast beef. Start small, offer crackers and cheerios and things.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010