Does everyone else's day off turn into your busiest days?

Their weekends and work/school holidays are my most chaotic days, when everyone is home...needing and yakking.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 9:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• usually yes. we do allergy shots every week. we usually do whatever grocery shopping on the way home from that. ..and of course i have the dreaded laundry.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh yeah. Laundry, groceries, doctor appointments, cleaning.... the to do list gets pretty long! And of course lots of playtime with the kids!!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Stay and at home disabled grandmother of 2. My day begins at 5:30 a.m. waiting for my daughter to drop off grandndkids and I make breakfast for everyone, she is off to work at about 6:16-6:30 and my husbands drops off the children at school, he sleeps because he works at night, while I do laundry, and prepare for dinner all!
    Angellight626

Answer by Angellight626 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010