Who do you think Osama bin Laden and other terrorists are hoping will win?

I've heard rumors that terrorist organizations are hoping Obama will win and will celebrate if he does (like when there were parades after 9/11 happened that they threw candy on the streets) ----- do you think this is true and why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Maybe Obama only because he talks about being 'friends' with Russia and North Korea. Like he is just too trusting of a person and they know that?

I don't think McCain because he is so much for homeland security and fighting for what is right and in the war.

That's my opinion, but then again they are just opinions, who really knows? lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Definitely Obama - it'll be their LUCKY day!... read this for more info:

http://freedomthirst.com/documents/10-22-08_2012letter.pdf

Anonymous

• yes, I believe it is true. Clinton was offered Osama bin Laden's head at least 3 times by Sudan and did nothing. Obama is a democrat, and an anti-war activist so Osama would be able to come out of hiding and plan more terror attacks.
    Anonymous

• I dunno, if McCain is elected they'll prolly party cause he's gonna die soon and leave ::shudders:: palin...if Obama wins maybe they'll be happy some muslims kid was elected i dunno...but thought it was palin who liked russia.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 4:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Obama isn't Muslim.
    Anonymous

• Obama cause he has evil doing with them. it's on the news channels that talk about the elections so i don't know why anybody would vote for obama if only they knew. it's on nbcnews all the time on how his own hands are dealing with the terrorist all day long. they would hate to see mccain in cause he would do everything to keep him out. i already plan on moving to mexico if obama wins. i'd be better off there.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Obama. Reason 1, he is connected to terrorists. Reason 2, they view him as weak and inexperienced and they are right, even Biden says so. Reason 3, he will bring a divided nation and in that divide they will celebrate. Reason 4, Obama is muslim, like they are. I don't care who tries to deny it it is fact. Obama's own gaffe said "my muslim faith". Reason 5, he wants to sit down and talk.....like they care what we have to say or his words may make any difference! An Obama presidency is dangerous to our freedom and security, on economics, constitutionally, democracy, on ALL levels!!

Anonymous

• anon 3:42 i never said he was i said "some Muslims KID" get some reading glasses.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• anon 4:47....i couldn't have said it better myself....its a frightening thought but a truthful one.....our country is in for a rude awakening after this election.....
    Anonymous

• It's not a rumor
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008