what would you do?

Would you call in to work and stay home to look for your dog if your dog had wandered off?

Would you just go to work and continue looking when you got home from work. Other people would be around to see if the dog came back home in the meantime.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pets

• I would go to work if there were others there in case it came home. Also, I would call animal control in case the dog is picked up.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Go to work and call animal control
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Me too ladies! My fiance was so worried about his dog he searched for him on foot and said he was going to call in so he could keep searching. I like that he is so sweet and compassionate but i was like you have to got to work!!! Its a dog!!! We did find the dog luckinly before he had to go to work!
    ria7

Comment by ria7 (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would stay home and search
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 10:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would look and find and then go to work! I wouldn't be any good at work worrying about what happened to my dog!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 12:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If my dog was Lost, there would be No Way i could go to work until she was found-
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• since I live on a military base and my dog has a micro chip, if anyone found him they could scan him and hold him at the MP Animal Control station for me. I would have to pay to get him out, but at least he would be safe. My only worry would be that someone would try to keep his cute little self...
    tonbookluvr

Answer by tonbookluvr at 8:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• This happened to me last week - someone let my dog out of the yard (possibly in preparation for a robbery). I don't work but I stayed home from running errands until she was found.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 8:28 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• I would still go to work.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:26 PM on Oct. 28, 2010