Where do you meet a nice guy

I'm sort of sick of the bar scene and my dd and her kids live with me and when I'm not at work, 2nd shift, I'm with the kids so she can work. I just want to go on a date or meet a nice guy.

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I met my DH at church. LOL I don't know if that helps you or not but that's all I got. :)

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• This is a great idea...find a dog park. You can tell sooo very much about a guy from the dog that he has. First off, he has a dog and a dog lover is a good sign. Second if it is a good breed ..pure breed..he probably has a good and stable job. Seeing a guy interact with his pet is a good way to evaluate what type of guy he is ..playful..throwing frisbies, Physical..jogging with fido...or caring..rolling around on the ground with the pouch! It is soo easy to walk up and say "oh, What a cute dog!" that is an opener!! good luck!!

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 7:49 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I met my husband on! So did another friend of mine. I thought it was a great experience and really enjoyed it. Give it a try!

Answer by maggiesmom987 at 8:43 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I met mine in church.
    My aunt met her boyfriend (they are talking marriage) on
    My friend met her husband by going to the mailbox!

Answer by kaysha at 8:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I met my boyfried, well he actually pulled me over for speeding! I got out of the ticket though!

Answer by confused0701 at 10:44 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I don't know, where?

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 12:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2008