Hm, Thinking out loud!

Why is it so hard to not think about him. Every little thing reminds me of him. & I just can't stand it. I don't know. I just wish things could be back to the way they used to be. I don't like having my heart broken over and over again. I just want my family to be happy, I just want to be happy. I just don't want him to play mind games with me. If what he said when he said he is still in love with me is true. Then that's fine, He doesn't have to go and ignore me and not talk to me, Because if he really doesn't feel that way then he can just tell me and not lead me on the way he does. Well that's if it isn't true. I don't know. UGH! I miss you always and forever.!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• good luck
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Wish you the best..it takes time to figure things like this out..men/women never realize what they have until they don't have it anymore..then when you think it's over and have moved on they want to tell you how much they cannot live without you...hold on tight and be ready for the ride hon...it's going to be a bumpy one...hopefully he/she stops playing games with you...maybe you should sit down and tell him that if he doesn't make up his mind soon you will be moved on and not look back..good luck!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010