weird dream need meaning please

So all i can really remember is I was hangin with a couple ofmy gf's, one preggo one not. And the non preggo one all of a sudden whipped our a huge cock, and it was hers. I wanted her t odo me. Now idk wtf this could mean...

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 9:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• it probably means the last things you thought about before you fell asleep was being horny and your friend. dreams dont mean anything, just images you saw during the day and emotions you felt jumbled together in your subconscience.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well i have been meesed up by the drug paxil, worst mistake in my life to ever take it, so I don't get horny...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• certain drugs can make you have bizarre dreams also.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh im not on it anymore thank God! I havent been on it for like 2 years
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Someone else pregnant in dream- an aspect of oneself about to bring forth new characteristics; an intuition about that person
    Friend- your feelings about the friend. or it may relate to your contact with friends
    Penis in woman's dream- your relationship with desire for a mate; relationship with your male characteristics, such as ambition, work capability, agression,intellect;

See if you can relate any of this to what is going on in your waking life. Dreams DO have meaning it is not just a collection of images. There are reasons you see certain ones. Even if they are drug induced dreams there is a reason.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well my preggo friend in the dream is preggo irl. and the chick with the dick I feel really close to her. I do desire for mym ate, he's been gone for 5 mos :( deployment boo...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ta-da You just figured it out. That's all it is. So sorry your mate is deployed. That sucks. Is he coming back soon??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• hopefully the next couple of months okies thnx for the help :)
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010