The Anon feature is both a blessing and a curse isn't it?

I just experienced the negative side of it. Someone just fired an Anon response at me that clearly mocked a response I made on their post. It wasn't meant to be offensive but apparently they took it that way. The person did reply in Anon, but it was obvious that it was the OP of the other thread I'd posted to.

What was her accomplishment in that? Some people are just sadsacks and take this stuff waaay to personally and seriously. Vent over ;-)

for the record: I happen to be fully supportive of the Anon feature for its positive features.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree OP......and there always has to be those select few that seem to HAVE to bash some one for the day.

I don't get that......people do get offended pretty easliy and take things out of context.

I just unlocked my ANON feature here in the Answers last night.......but Id only use it if I wanted to ask a personal question or answer something personal, ya know?

Not to be an idiot and bash people for their views and all that!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I also support it and recognize its need and place. I try to ignore the ones that do not and choose to use it in an vengeful, immature manner.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think there should be an ANON section and everything else non Anon. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010