OKAY! well since my Dr office is closed (idk why) what should i do?

I have already said on here how my breathing is lately. Very horrible, it's been getting worse lately, and my SO's dad is a doctor, but he doesnt deliver babies lol so I would feel comfortable talking to MY dr but cant. well my SOs dad said i probably have unbalanced blood sugar, or high blood pressure or anxiety. It's a lot worse the past few weeks, I probably should have gone to ER the other day but it finally toned down.

Also, yesterday I spotted a little bit. It wasn't bad but it was there and then I didn't spot anymore. It was red it wasn't old blood.
I'm 6 months pregnant, so, I want to call my doctor but can't now, what would YOU do??

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'd go to the ER or urgent care center. good luck sweetie!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 4:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• if the doctors closed, u could go to the ER or even just go down to labor & delivery, they will be able to check u out. and ask next time u see ur doctor why the heck they were closed on a weekday cuz u need ur doctor to be there for u not just be closed for no reason
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• it could be diabetes have you taken that test yet?
    high blood pressure is a likely one too and if your dr hasnt mentioned to you that they are seing you come in with it on a regular basis (cause they check your BP every visit) it is less likely the cause
    have you noticed it hapening after eating sweets or something with sugar
    has it been hapening when you are late for a meal
    all of these are great causes but only a DR can diagnose you properly - go to ER they see pregnant women and small children faster than others
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 4:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• id go to the er... better to be safe...
    reipea0807

Answer by reipea0807 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• wow hun if ur spotting go to the er... i wouldnt anything to be wrong...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008