can you tell fif your dialated by sitting and sex?

ok so when i go to the bathroom i feel more spread so to say than usual and also me and my hubby had sex last night and it was diff for me i dont really know how to explain it but like i was looser so to say and after i asked him but he said it felt normal to him.....anyone gone through this befor?? also i am full term and this is my 3rd child

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Your whole pelvis spreads. You cannot tell dilation of your cervix and he can't either. You might can tell when you bones of your pelvis separate.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The only way to check dilation is for a doctor to check your cervix.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ehh~ women check their *own* cervices all the time! lol
    ;-)

But it sounds like your baby might be descending lower, possibly adjusting how things feel.

You don't need to know if you're dilated & it doesn't really matter. You can check yourself if you are really curious. Just keep in mind that the info you discover is just for Entertainment Purposes, not significant to anything~

doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010