Anyone have any funny jokes or stories? I'm feeling depressed and need a good chuckle!

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 10:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Little Johnny was in class playing with something in his pocket and the teacher asked him what he had in his pocket. He said, I'll give ya three hints:

its long
    its hard
    and its gotta head

Teacher caught on and told Little Johnny to go to the Principal's Office.

Johnny said "But its just a nail, Ms Teacher!"

Everyone in the class laughed
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• nothing funny yet...does pitiful make you laugh? I was running the trash cans out 1/2 asleep with hair all over the place in my child's sweat shirt.....you know I made it~what must the dude think of me (looking like I had just come up mine myself).
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Well, few minutes ago I was trying to change the channel on my tv but it wouldn't change and I thought the remote was broken and the channel was stuck on some after movie credits.
    I searched for new batteries, couldn't find any, and thought that I would be stuck on this channel all day.
    ...
    Turns out the channel wouldn't change because a DVD was playing >.<
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My phone rang in the middle of the night, I was sleeping, and the voice asked "did I wake you", I said yeah and he was conversating with me and I realize I was talking to a stranger, and told he finally he had the wrong number!!!
    Angellight626

Answer by Angellight626 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 15, 2010