why? do people?

why do people say they are going to do somthing turn around and not do it? and hurt peole in the prosses?

2_kiddos

Asked by 2_kiddos at 10:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• whats the situation?

all I can say is sometimes people say things to be nice and don't figure its going to come back to them, like the person will forget about it. Doesn't make it right.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• humm yeah hubby said he was going to watch my DD while i was going to my GED classes i was so excited but he never woke up i am so hurt SOOO bad
    2_kiddos

Comment by 2_kiddos (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• They are human
    mamakrysoftwo

Answer by mamakrysoftwo at 10:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• wake him up and remind him and say you are leaving now. Invite the kids to join him in the bedroom and wake daddy up. People forget and make mistakes
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• people make mistakes and what comes around will come around
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Because they don't really care about the situation. Or, he forgot. Or, he didn't set his alarm.

Set his alarm when you leave to get up when your daughter gets up. Or, just talk to him about it.

While I work during the day, my daughter climbs into bed with Daddy and cuddles with him, sometimes going back to sleep or watching morning cartoons on the tv in our room.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 10:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Many people feel insecure and don't feel that they can be honest with people. Sadly, most people feel that they have only a few people in the world that they can be totally honest with.
    Because many people take a "no" as a sign of personal rejection, people try to just avoid that and say "yes" to many things that they really don't want to do. Often people don't want to "get into" all of the reasons why they may not want to do something with someone that is just an acquaintence or not a close friend.
    It would be nice if there were more honesty in the world!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 10:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Trust me it happen's...i have dealt with little things like that several times with my dh..he'll say something then turn around and it's like he never really heard me or was too involved with something else and forgot..it happend's thow and we just have to deal with trying to get it threw to them that if it's important to us..then they need to be listening and give us there full attention so it can get done!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My son does this to his daughter all the time...he makes promises and hardly ever keeps them....She thinks it's her fault ...I can't really express my anger over this....she is not the only one he does this to.
    cancerfighter

Answer by cancerfighter at 11:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010