Why are some racial group's children so loud and unruly?

not naming names but some people will know what I mean.

some people are just so loud or disruptive and I can't figure out why they do it or let their kids be that way? Is it cultural?

Asked by Zoeyis at 10:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Some people just dont raise their children with respect & manners. I think it has alot to do with how they were raised and they environment/neighborhood in which they were raised. All children are a product of their environment. & If their environment is filled with rude, loud, etc.. type of people, then most of the time, the children are the same way.

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• UH OH... :o!

i've seen kids of all 'racial groups' misbehave in public.

Answer by dullscissors at 10:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think so. I think there are some "groups" that feel they are entitled and do not need to be courteous of other therefore they don't teach their children to do so.

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yep, it is definitely a cultural thing. And other cultures won't let their kids make a peep or move.

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i don't think its a cultural thing i think its more how the parents raise the children

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i see this with every race..

Answer by shay1130 at 10:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yes! It drives me insane, but the fact is that the prents are the same way, certain races seem to feel the need to be rude and loud at even the littlest disagreement!

Answer by JoLee12345 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• wow, there must be lots of hillbillies on here...hmm, i wonder what racial group a hill billy would fit under?

Answer by shay1130 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Respectfully, this question is sugar coated racism. Honestly. There are all different personalitys everywhere. I don't know all white people to be quiet....I don't really get the point. I work with all kinds of people every day, none are the same. When are we going to stop seeing people as races and start seeing that people are people, and see the person for them, not their race?

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes hide behind the anon button. I would be ashamed too. The US is never going to move forward with all the racist morons here. I have never in my life seen one group of people with the same color skin that all acted the same!!! You can never say that ALL white, black, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Arab do the same things. How close minded can you be.

Answer by treynlisa at 10:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010