to all the mothers who have a boy and a girl...

did you sexual desire increase with one and decrease with the other?
just wondering...
b/c we are trying again to ttc#2 and my first was a little girl but i had NOOOOO sex drive at all...i felt so bad for dh..so i was just wondering

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the same
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 10:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't think it matters what the sex. I think it's just that when "sex" becomes a task, it can cause your decrease. You aren't doing it for fun anymore (some are of course), you are doing it to accomplish the act of procreating. It does kind of ruin it when your only thought it "will I get pregnant this time?"

I didn'tget pregnant until I relaxed and actually decided to have a good time during sex and didn't focus on having a baby. That's when it happened.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh yes, when I was pregnant with my boys I was a crazy woman, but with my little girl I wanted nothing to do with Dh, to me he smelled like moldy meat!!!!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 10:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ditto ejk.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 10:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes! When I was pregnant with my son I had NO sex drive at all. Then when I was pregnant with my daughter I couldn't seem to get enough lol. I guess it all depends on the pregnancy in the end and not the sex of the baby.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine was definitely increased when I was pregnant with my boy! I about wore my husband out.No complaints from him though! With my daughter there was no increase or decrease that I can recall.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 11:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My theory is that the vagina changes ph values with an orgasm, Yes = boy No = girl XY = boy XX = girl The Y is very fragile. Most miscarriages are boys. Basically it is hard to believe that we produce any males at all. I read genetic books. Also I have noticed that when the population has more boys then girls, we go to war. China allows only one child per couple to control their population, so they abort the girls under they get a boy. Well guess what, now the boys have no one to mate with. They were really thinking ahead to the future.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Damn that wasn't the question, Yes, I have one of each and my sexual desire increased with every year. Women peak around 35 or later, much later. Boys at 18 or 19. That's why we like to look at all the young men.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010