party for a 2 year old

I am throwing a party for my daughter on the 4th of nov., she will be 2 years old...I have decided that we will not play any games, so there will be no prizes! They are only age from 1-4 years old, so in my opnion they wont understand how to play the games anyways, so they are going to be running and playing , i am still giving out the goodie box at the end of the part, and there will still be a lunch (im making homemade pizza) and snacks. and of course a birthday cake. we have dicided to have the party from 3 -5:30 pm so that the mom's won't have to go home and make dinner! Am i doing right by not haveing any games and prizes?

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 10:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• I agree! They usually can't keep focused enough to sit and play games. My son is 3 and we would just let the kids run and play and they were perfectly content doing that :o)

~Alyssa M.
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 10:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds perfect.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds good to me.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2010