What things can I do...

...to get noticed by men? Nothing I do seems to work and I'm an attractive girl. I'm wanting to attract the right type of man (husband material)...not just in it for sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• the problem is maybe your trying to hard? i found when i wanted a boyfriend i never found them, or i would attract losers. When i stopped caring i found my husband.

most men like to see a woman having fun, so when you go out, dont be afraid to burn up a dancefloor, go bowling or do some sort of sport and actually have fun with it. also confidence is appealing . If you walk around with your head down you wont get noticed. but if you walk into a room with a presence about you that you are confident and happy people will notice you. you can't always find the right guy straight away, takes time.. try and relax and have fun.. the man will come when it is meant to be. and i know that always is said but its true.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 10:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Just be yourself. If you're making changes just to attract men then you are attracting the wrong men for you and not being your true self. The right man will come along for you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Just go about your life without trying too hard. The right will come to you. =) And be yourself! No guy wants a flake haha unless it's only for sex of course.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• also look at ur surroundings, what places are u trying to go to to attract these men?
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Let your natural personality shine through. If you're happy, wear a smile on your face. Confidence is also very attractive to men. My friend has been single for years and she was complaining that no guys paid attention to her. She said even the waiter spoke only to me and avoided her. I pointed out that she always looked angry and she was making herself unapproachable. So make sure you look friendly and open to meeting new people.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010