when u were younger did u feel left out for some reason maybe cause all ur other gf's had bf's and were having sex

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 10:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I guess I didn't really know if they were having sex and they didn't know I was having sex. I am with the same person I have been with since I was 15 and have only had sex with him. My best friend didn't have sex until just recently and she is only 20.... I didn't feel left out.
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope, I was definitely not left out of that one! lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope. Because I knew I wasn't getting any diseases.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• nope
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, not really. My GF's were having A LOT more sex than i was, thats for sure. But, i just wasn't as interested in it as they were. I had a boyfriend, a very handsome one too. But, we did not have sex until we were 17, i was almost 18. I just was not as horny as some of the other girls i guess. I kind of thought they were being slutty & i did not want to be like that. If anything, their behavior made me feel better about myself...LOL!

I never feel left out. I'm usually content unless someone is being an ass for some reason.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No.. I had my boyfriend first.. & we were together longer.. and we had sex first.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yep. It's what led me to wanting rid of my virginity at 20. I didn't see the big deal, and in many ways, I still don't. I just wish I'd had sex for the first time with someone more deserving of me, whether it was my first time or my 100th.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not really. My bff was kind of the type to do anyone, and she got a bad reputation for it so I was glad I didn't do anything like that.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope, not in the least. I waited till I got married. I had other things to occupy my time.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 11:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nope I wasn't the one who was left out, lol I was the one who had 2 kids by the time i was 16
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2010