I made a mistake yesterday.... adult content

Last night my ex and I went to a haunted house together just as friends. He was tired of his soon to be ex wife and I needed a break from my kids. I'm married and my husband has been deployed for 6 months. Even before my husband left we were having issues and I was confused about my marriage and if we were really should be together. After he deployed my ex contacted me through a social networking site. We got to talking and we connect on a wonderful level. He's my ex because he broke my heart year ago. He lied and cheated on me and married another woman, left me while I was pregnant. I don't think I ever truly got over it. Fast forward 6 years.
My ex has said things to me that my husband either has never said to me or it's been a very long time since I heard them without me fishing for them.
After the haunted house we walked around for a while talking about our lives. He kissed me. I kissed him back. CONTINUE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Honestly -- you need to get a divorce and BE SINGLE for a while. Stay away from men and relationships until you can figure out while you keep falling for dirtbags.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Let the ex go, quit ALL contact with him immediately. He sounds like an ass! Why on earth would you want anything to do with him after he treated you so poorly? Worry about your marriage, make a decision whether your husband is worth staying with. He cheated on you, can you get over that and does he treat you well? First and foremost you need to work on yourself and stop letting men treat you like this, they will continue to do it until you are strong enough to tell them to F*ck off!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Oh wow.. you shouldn't have done that in the first place.. wow..
    My advice: Tell your husband immediately and stay away from the ex.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Definitley cut ties off with your ex before it gets too deep. You need to get your head clear about your relationship with your spouse without this complicating matters. He's deployed, so you are probably vulnerable and lonely, so making sound decisions are tough.

You said he broke your heart because he cheated on you 6 years ago. Guess what... he's cheating on his wife with you. Do you really know they are soon to be divorced, or could he be lying about that too?
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The magic of your ex you kissed was mostly a need to feel love, no matter how small, due to your situation. ask yourself this...Has he been in your child's life? (not jumping to conclusions if you did or didn't have the child) And you have no idea what the is the reason for him and his wife's breaking up. Of course he said all the wonderful things you haven't heard in a while, that is how it always starts. Yes people do change but you will always hold that distrust due to what he did in the past and Dear that is not something you want to continually be around. You need a clean slate. If you want to continue seeing your ex then that is something you and only you can decide but truthfully you need to rid yourself from all past hurts in order to move on to real happiness.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We made out a few times before I called it a night and left. When he kissed me it felt wonderful. I don’t feel the same when my husband kisses me. I still love my husband and I won’t make this mistake again. But I’m even more confused now. I don’t trust my heart or my head. My heart trusted my ex years ago and trusted my husband and my husband has even betrayed me and broke it just like my ex. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m so confused. I don’t even know how I’m going to tell my husband. I’m always honest with him. Any advise on both issues is appreciated. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i totally agree with superrmommyy
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I know I shouldn't have done it that's why I got out of there.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No my husband hasn't treated me well for the past 3 years. He cheated on me while I was in the hospital after I gave birth to our child. He sometimes shows he's the man I feel in love with and married but not often. All he wants is sex. When I wanted to be more then that. I want to feel special again.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Your husband sounds like an ass too! No woman should ever be treated that way! Ask yourself if you are willing to live this way for the rest of your life, if the answer is no then it sounds like you need to have a long talk with the hubby. Good luck:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 11:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010