Follow up to hotel question and bartender

Actually, I never gave the bartender my room number or last name. He looked up all that info. himself on the hotel computer. That is what I found so creepy about the whole thing. Yes, I made a mistake acting vaguely interested in his offer (I was drunk and thought it would be easier to be agreeable than not, a mistake I now see). Nothing like this has ever happened to me, not to mention that I am far away from home. So knowing this, should I still not say anything to the hotel manager? What if he gets in trouble and gets pissed at me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• bloody hell woman.. tell themanager. what are you doing on here asking for advice! that is frickin creepy! get some help asap. How the h#ll did he get your details? how does he look it up on a hotel computer? why is this information being disclosed to him? if the manager is willing to give your info out..change hotels quick smart. sounds like a stalker to me
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think its creepy too, definitly tell the manager. Trust your instincts and protect yourself.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Ok...now we can feel creeped out. LOL

Yes, tell the manager AND switch hotels AND tell the new one about the issue.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• K knowing this detail, of course tell. I doubt you're the only woman he's doing this to.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Creepy, I would tell the manager!
    Angellight626

Answer by Angellight626 at 10:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2010