Muncie Couple Accused of Abusing 5 WEEK OLD Baby Boy- How sick is this ...What punishment is fitting?

This poor baby has so many terrible injuries... at weeks old :(

http://www.indystar.com/article/20101014/NEWS02/10140467/1001/NEWS

Sorry I don't know how to make this a clicky link...

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Here is my thought. I'm all for the death sentence. I personally feel people should die the way they murdered. So..if you brutally beat to death a person then you should brutally be beat to death.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 11:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You need a license to hunt, yet anyone is allowed to breed. Ugh.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 11:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Some people don't deserve to live. They should have the same thing done to them till death.
    jnd951999

Answer by jnd951999 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sick f***ers should be beat themselves and left on the road for dead! If they didn't want their baby they could have adopted the baby out or taken it to a safe haven. People like this piss me off. They will get what's coming to them. Karma is a bitch. I'm so glad that baby is out of their care now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Stoning? There is no punishment intense enough for them. IMO
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• thanks for posting this.. now im a total emotional mess. These people are clearly sick and need help. I dont know how you could abuse anyone let alone and child, and your own! makes me sick to the stomach.. I hope they get a lengthy prison sentence. unfortunately though these people usually come from abusive homes and play out what has happened to them in their lives look at the story of baby peter connolly. the mother in that case was abused and was a foster child herself, so knew ways of covering up the abuse.. in the end baby connor died from choking on his own tooth, that his step father had caused to be lodged in his throat from punching him in the face. These stories make me so angry and i want justice for these children, but if they die i see it as a way out for them and they no longer have to suffer in paid. poor angels. I dont think they deserve death as I dont believe in an eye for an eye .
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Here is my thought. I'm all for the death sentence. I personally feel people should die the way they murdered. So..if you brutally beat to death a person then you should brutally be beat to death. I agree with this!!
    brandi497

Answer by brandi497 at 11:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i dont want to read it because stuff like this keeps me deeply emotionally disturbed all day.

but i pulled enough out of other people's answers to know whatever they did was horrible.

i agree that the punishment should fit the crime, and eye for an eye. so if they beat this poor infant senseless they should be beaten senseless as well, til life no longer flows through them.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can't bring myself to reading the story. What I am thinking death penalty would be appropriate.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Disgusting. Aside from going to jail, people like this should be rendered sterile. They do not get a second chance to kill a child
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2010