1st Birthday.

I am not an expert at planning things so I need help and ideas...the party is 3 days away!!!! Eeeeeek! It's a boy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Have a family cookout thats what I plan to do for my lo's 1st bday
    brandi497

Answer by brandi497 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• we did a family bbq too. don't invite too many people because it will just be crazy. We did a "color" party where we asked every1 to dress in a solid color (ie: pink) from head to toe and then just got about a dozen different colored ballons and tied them around the house. Different colored plates, napkins, utensils, tec and then a vanilla cake with his name in blue and red. he loved it and it was short and simple. as favors we gave out his 1st birthday wallet-sized photo.
    gabesmama13

Answer by gabesmama13 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My sons first was in August and we had a family cookout with the house/outside decorated in John Deere and we just had all the kids run around and play. It was a good day, LO's don't need the games etc, just let them be kids and play :0)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2010