How to dye your roots for the first time?

Without messing it up. Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• slow and easy. part it in sections, and begin with horizontal slices-from hairline to back/crown. its harder in the back of the head, unless you have a mirror that you don't have to hold while you apply the color. apply to hairline last, around face/ears/neck.
    it may take a few times to get your technique down.
    remember, you can use leftover color to remove color-stain from the skin.just apply a dab of product to a towel, lightly 'rub' onto stain, and with a clean part of the towel, wipe off. this usually works. don't rub hard, or you'll irritate the skin.

if you need to refresh your old color, apply to the ends the last 5-10mins of new growth-processing. (if your leftover product is minimal, add just a bit of water or shampoo to it, to dilute and spread easier on your ends/shaft. )
    GL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I part my hair in to half then half again and then i section if off in to little ponty tails and do each section and only roots... then i do the rest the last 5 to 10 min last..
    Karen_1267

Answer by Karen_1267 at 12:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I am not brave enough to attempt to do my hair ever by myself! Good luck to you!
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 6:43 PM on Oct. 14, 2010