Even more follow up to hotel/bartender question.

So I called the manager and apparently the bartender does this to all guests-- even men! He regularly calls up people asking them to come to the bar to have a drink. He'll look up receipts and see which room you're in. Whew. Apparently other women have complained about it! Well at least now I know it's 'normal.' Even though it's still creepy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• If the management is aware of this, why does this guy still have a job???
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• he's probably trying to make money. lol.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 11:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Creepy!
    imsupermoma

Answer by imsupermoma at 11:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Weird, and I agree with Ginger, why on earth does this man still have a job there? I would almost change hotels still for the reason that they let a creepy man work there!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• he should lose his job
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 11:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Why aren't you listening! HELLOOOOO!!! get out.. this is not acceptable, and if management know about it, then why would you trust yourself being there.. if he can get that information, why cant he just be given the keys to your room! for petes sake.
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Wow, that is odd and creepy and well, it's weird.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would think thats a bit personal to CALL a guests room to ask them to come back down for a drink! Male OR female!

What if that person only has one drink......a month when they travel...etc?

If people WHAT a drink.........Id tell the management that we obviously KNOW where the bar is.......the bartender does NOT need to call US!

I would GO OVER the heads of that manager and I would personally call CORPORATE!!!!! ASAP!

Good luck...let us know wha happens...........seriously....go over their head........USE YOUR CELL PHONE when you call CORP!....cause they may be able to listen in!!!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2010