Are you are big baby when you are sick?

I try to pretend I'm tough but sometimes I just want my mommy. But I am the mommy now! So being sick is the worst but I figure at least I'm not as big a baby as my hubby.

iamthemommy667

Asked by iamthemommy667 at 11:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• I totally still want to curl up and be taken care of by my mom at 32 years old... hopefully my son will always have this feeling too !!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think we all feel that way at times, and I am sure our kids will do the same.

I have to be on point, all though sometimes I wish I didn't but it does make you stronger. I was only in bed for 3 days once when my daughter poked me in the eye omg, it was so painful. I slept literally for 3 days, I was on medicine.

That was once in about 8 years.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Omg yes! lol i was always babied by my parents when i was sick, so i am used to being babied i am actually sick now with the stomach flu my hubby is away from work so my parents keep an eye on me & im lucky my kids baby me too. Pathetic i know but oh well lol
    lisajellybean

Answer by lisajellybean at 11:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I definitely start to whine a lot and complain :) My most common saying while sick is "you just don't care" ;) I want my hubby to pamper me for sure!
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 11:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• NO but my daughter is, and my husband was.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Since I've been married, and especially since I had children, there is no chance to act as sick as I feel. The only exceptions that I've made have been when my pain can't be hidden--like after my cesareans or other surgeries. Otherwise, I have to "suck it up", or who knows what would happen--the laundry might not get done! Dinner might have to be take-out! Problems might have to be solved without the great (but otherwise unacknowledged) wisdom of Mommy!

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 12:15 PM on Oct. 14, 2010