Fair or Unfair?

I am a cancer patient who still has to work outside of the home.This is tough enough..my husband works a couple of days a week because work is slow for him.I come home from work and treatment to dishes in sink,laundry,no supper(I have to cook),etc....

cancerfighter

Asked by cancerfighter at 11:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You having cancer is not necessarily the part that makes it unfair. Yes it is unfair.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Marriage is never 50/50.It's not fair but all you can do is ask him to help out. Give him a specific task or two to complete while he is home. See what chore is least unappealing to him and ask him to take it over.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ybe he thinks you don't want to be treated differently because you have cancer? Tell him you need some help.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• unfair
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• not fair

has he given reason as to not helping more
    i assume you have spoken to him about this
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It is unfair only if you have mentioned that you need some help. If you have not, you need to.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 12:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thanks everyone....I have discussed this with him...he is depressed about his work situation and says he just doesn't think about doing things around the house!
    cancerfighter

Comment by cancerfighter (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010