what do you think about the disgusting 'skin heads' that were doing this.

They were planning on going on a 'african american killing spree' and their last target was planning on being Barack Obama.

They were thankfully stopped!

Do you think some people won't vote for Obama because of this safety issue?

(not saying I think that, I'm just curious :) )

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 4:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I hadn't heard about this. There are extremes everywhere you go. There's no way to avoid it. I don't think people will stop voting for Obama because of that.

:::McCain supporter!:::
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I know a few people who think he's the best candidate but aren't going to vote for him because of the safety issues & possible assassination attempts. I'm still going to vote for him because I know his vice pres. running mate is extremely capable of dealing with any problems that may arise such as an assassination attempt on Obama.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 4:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I think everything "Skin-Heads" do is disgusting.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 4:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Racism is revolting
    Anonymous

• Racism is revolting

ABSOLUTELY!
    Anonymous

• I cannot stand those sorts of inhumane humans...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• they are certified retards who can't do anything but bitch, get tattoos and cowardly gang up on people.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 5:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Ok... I'm gonna play the devil's advocate for a minute....
    Am I the only one who thinks that if Obama gets elected, there will be at least one assasination attempt?
    Anonymous

• Skinheads scare the shit out of me.

They're absolutely disgusting individuals. I try not to judge others for their choices...but ANYONE who chooses to hate others because of the color of their skin or the religion they practice should be stopped.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I haven't heard of this. I don't believe it unless you have documented proof this happened. I am sick and tired of being called racist because I'm NOT voting for Obama. I am sick and tired of the race card being played at all! It is disrespect and a travesty for all that MLK taught and lived and it's a horrible shame! He isn't full black, he's half white.....race should NOT be an issue in this election. If Obama was any kind of a person at all he would have embraced both of this races and stopped this from the onset!
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 5:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2008