Does it annoy you?

Does it annoy you when someone closes a questions simply because they do not like the answers they are getting?

tiddliwinks

Asked by tiddliwinks at 11:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It annoys me to no end. Why ask a question on a PUBLIC forum filled with tons of strangers and their opinions then get pissy at the answers?
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i leave my questions open for a day or two because i want to get as many responses as i can, good or bad. and i totally get what you're saying truelove77, why do people answer questions like that if they have any part of what was asked in the question?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• no..it just confirms my suspicions to their motive for asking in the first place.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yea those annoy me..

"what's your favorite store at the mall?"

"i dont go to the mall"

okay.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It annoys me when I ask a question and no one answers it the way they should did you watch this waht do you think? I get multiple replies saying no I didnt watch dont know what your talking about why bother answering it? LOL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• how do you know they closed for that reason?
    i see closed questions that have a selected best answer
    and the question closed minutes after posting

if someone did close because they did not like the answers, no, i does not bother me
    it also does not bother me if someone posts a question i do not like
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• LOL iasked did you watch the view? I didnt need people saying I didnt watch blah blah blah i can close my question when I want :) Its called a discussion and some one posted an answer i agreed with so...I closed it lol some people want to go on and on and eventually it becomes something else some one gave me an answer I agreed with and closed its my question i do what I want :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Truelove...why are you ASSuming this has anything to do with you?
    tiddliwinks

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• How do you know that is why they closed it. Sometimes I just go through and close all my questions at one time.
    Sometimes people are using this as a support group and right or wrong do not need to be disagreed with at that time. They are looking for a little support. I am okay with what works with the person. We do not need to keep beating on someone if they do not want that.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I never imagined a question like this one could ruffle some feathers. LOL
    tiddliwinks

Comment by tiddliwinks (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2010