question!

Hi.....

My last period was the 7th, i had sex on the 17th, and i think i ovulated between the 18th-21st ( i think) Im not due on untill next week (3rd-4th) is to early to do a test. I know that there is one that can detect pregnance 6 days b4 your period? (first response i think its called) has anyone uesed this and did i work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until you miss your period so you don't get a false positive. Those other tests are really expensive.
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You can try them, but don't be surprised if you get a negative, because not all women will register the HCG. I do know of some who have found out when they are 8DPO they are pg, so it doesn't hurt. I'd wait until AF is due, or at least day before to test to get a more accurate reading. I am due for AF on Halloween, but I do BBT (temps) that tell me if AF will come. So far, temps are high, so if don't fall come tomorrow or Friday, will test.
    XONORA5

Answer by XONORA5 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 29, 2008