What is the rudest thing someone did to you this week?

stargazer74

Asked by stargazer74 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a miscarriage on the 8th and one of my supposedly good friend for the past 12 years says "oh well, you'll have to get over it. At least you dont have to deal with a 2 year trying to potty train" Thats was extremely mean and hurtful!
    anglebaby10810

Answer by anglebaby10810 at 12:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I had a customer who kept pressing the wrong buttons on the card swiper. She kept canceling the payment & swore up & down she was doing it right. (She kept blaming myself & 2 other employees for her mistake.) I then told her to swipe her card once more (she said in a nasty tone that she already swiped her card & I insisted that the payment didn't even go through b/c there was no receipt & the cashier's screen didn't even validate or confirm payment.) So I'm walking her through the card swiper screens & she accused me of trying to steal her pin # & then covered up the keypad so I couldn't see what she was pressing. (As if, woman! I don't even have your acct #!) So she kept telling me I was wrong & she was doing everything right...which she was not. The customer is not always right...especially if she's a paranoid psycho maniac wench who doesn't know how to read screen prompts. UUGGHHH!! She was so rude to me.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Nothing...so far anyway. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:20 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• LOL...threatened me over CafeMom. Hahahahahaha
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• One of my coworkers mentioned this morning going to pick up breakfast for everyone, and asked everyone if they were interested.

Except me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• lol Paige8608 Don't you just love retail? It's amazing how completely ignorant customers can be, especially when they're trying to avoid blame for their own dumb mistakes. People amaze me sometimes.

This week .. Let's See .. I think it was my husband choosing gaming over hanging out with me. It wasn't like a choice he made well known, but he spent the night on his computer. We've had issues with his gaming and he's been choosing me over the games a lot more lately. Love that! But he had a set back .. and it hurt my feelings. I got over it pretty quickly, but it still wasn't cool at the time.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• So far we are good but it's only Thursday!
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I tried returning a pair of pants that fit funny to Walmart and the woman got really rude with me telling me they couldn't do it without a receipt anymore. I called about it the next morning and they said that they could, so long as it wasn't makeup or electronics, and not over $50. I guess the lady (who is usually really nice) was just having a bad night :( But it's all good, now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• So far everyone has been OK
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 1:45 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• someone pulling out right in front of me while driving.
    cindysm

Answer by cindysm at 1:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010