Am I pregnant?

Ok so on July 22,2010 I had my period was on the nuva ring. It was a regular period as normal as it has been since I've been on it (2years). The next month I took the ring out as scheduled and no period came at all. I went off it because it freaked me out. I never had a period in Aug. Then Sept came and I had a heavy period on Sept.8th2010. Lasted the normal 5 to 6 days. Now here it is Oct.14,2010 and no period and 2 Neg. Hpt. Does anyont think I am pregnant???

reginadel

Asked by reginadel at 12:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• i dont think you r sorry but you might wan to go get blood work done just to make sure
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Do you think I should be concerned that something else is wrong. I am 35 years old and mother of 2 boys. I am not planning to get PG but if I am I am ok with also
    reginadel

Comment by reginadel (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well i would say that your body is just trying to get back to normal and if you have taken some home tests i would say that you not
    Velvet07

Answer by Velvet07 at 12:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think your body is just adjusting after the b/c.... It's pretty normal for it to be out of whack for a while. If you're really worried, get a doctor to take a blood test, but I really think it's just your hormones getting back on the "normal" track.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 12:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Coming off of a birth control can screw with your cycle. Do you have any symptoms?
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 12:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have been having alot of low back aches and I did have cramping and thought my period would come and it didn't. Does anyone think that maybe my HCG levels are low and that is why I get the Neg. HPT?
    reginadel

Comment by reginadel (original poster) at 1:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Or has anyone had Neg HPT and winded up being pregnant? Because I have read on alot of other sites of that happening to woman.
    reginadel

Comment by reginadel (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010