What's the deal with all the questions about black people?

What's up with people asking questions about black people all of a sudden. Don't get me wrong a person has the right to ask what they want, but it seems to me that there are some racist people on here who are totally oblivious to what it means to be black in America. It's easy to ask a question or have an opinion, especially when you aren't black, and are unaware of how much we get stereotyped just for being black.

There are bad people in every race, however, when it comes to my race, we get judged as if our whole race is bad, and it's just wrong. For the ladies on here who have a problem with black people, for your information we are not all bad seeds. Most of us are well educated, respectful, and active members in our communities. How would you feel if other people on here started bashing white people? You wouldn't like it at all. Someone on here said that black people feel entitled, we all don't feel that way at all.

browneyes27

Asked by browneyes27 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• some people need to put a lid on things. I agree with the one who post this. because i have some well-educated black friends as well as well educated friends from different race and background. it suck big time when I always hear this crap. if we peel off all of our skin, we are really all the same under. its crappy a******* attitudes that peoples are really sick of . for all the people who don't like black people, then check your family history ,I bet your forefathers loved them some black women.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 1:58 AM on Oct. 15, 2010

• Are you serious? People bash white people ALL THE TIME!! Maybe, you are only seeing one side. I dont care what race anyone is and I think everyone is a good person until something leads me to think other wise. Everyone is their own person regardless of race. I think its a little racist in its self to think people dont bash Whites just as much as others.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i've not seen any yet
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think every race has their stereotypes. Don't you think that all of them feel like they are unfairly persecuted? I would just like to say, that my family came to America LONG after African Americans were counted as equal members of society. As German emmigrants, they were treated pretty badly, not slaves in the legal sense, but as indentured workers. I think every race has their woes and it's hard for anyone else to understand. Racism is never going to end until people stop using color and creed to define people, whether good or bad steroetyping.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 1:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You sound like you feel entitled to more than other because of your color and the past.

You can and do bash on whites on here...like a white person has never been in a situation to be judged or bashed...
    Anonymous

• This is the first one I have seen...
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• in the last few hours I know I have come across two. I was kinda thinking the same thing like where is this coming from. But on the ones I saw I don't recall to many bad comments.
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well I just search through all the questions none about being black and bad... I dont know where you are getting this from. Why dont you show us some links!!!!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 1:05 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yeah the last thing I as a black woman feel is entitled...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Have not seen any questions. sorry

what group did you see this?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010